Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"i don't need big dreams. Dreams only take me to unknown territories where I may even forget where i am now..."


Sally finally had a goal in life. When i tot about what i am going to do after i graduate, I would always paint a very beautiful picture of me in some black pants-suit and pointy shoes and my black polished chrysler convertibles. Thats if im in the corporate world. But, if i happen to be in the arts scene, i then visualized a slim girl with straight black hair, sashayed down the stairs in a solid white, frilled dress. zooming around in my white little cute beetle.. HAHA!! enough day-dreaming!
Finally i realised that its not the way! Thats the ideal, but not that close to reality. When i tot about it again, I want to keep my family together. not just the immediate family, im talking abt everyone from both of my parents' sides. wats the use of big dreams when i cant even do simple things like keeping in touch with all my relatives??!!@@##  haha
alright, enough said... 

No comments: